WALLIEN Australia - GIFT CARD
The perfect just-in-time gift for fashionable and sustainable water wear. The Card will be delivered directly to your inbox and is ready to be given, so you will be sure to have a great gift.
And no more unwanted gifts! Lucky recipients get to choose exactly what they want. They can use it SITEWIDE on any product!
Choose from a pre-selected range of values between $50 and $500.
After you purchase a Gift Card, we will send you an email with all of the information needed to use the Gift Card at WALLIEN.com.au
Valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Shop WALLIEN.com.au and select items you wish to purchase. Please note that Gift Cards are not redeemable in physical store locations.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Cart” and proceed through our Secure Checkout.
- Enter your Gift Card Code (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If the amount of the Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase amount with another form of payment.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is more than the total order amount, the balance will be stored on your Gift Card for future use.
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Gift Cards; however, items purchased with Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Gift Cards are valid until 1 year after purchase.
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
By using earth mined limestone neoprene water resources are conserved, and the carbon footprint is significantly reduced. Part of the production process runs on electricity generated by water. And the generation of base material for neoprene uses 1/10th of the heat of it's petroleum alternative.
Because of the durability of limestone neoprene, wetsuits made from it tend to last 2 to 3 times longer than wetsuits made from oil-based neoprene and therefore reducing the ‘turnover’ rate of wetsuits
Your wetsuit is made in a small family atelier in Europe audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the factory.
Next your items is delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
Go out on the water, being assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.
MADE TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your water adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.