LONG JANE WETSUIT - Color Splash
The perfect Long Jane Wetsuit for all your water adventures!
This striking wetsuit is sustainably made from 2.5 mm limestone neoprene. Designed in Amsterdam by Madeleine Wallien and ethically produced in Europe.
The Japanese neoprene is super flexible and stretchy and the inside lining is very soft to the skin.
With a unique gradient Color Splash design, this wetsuit offers a super stylish look. The strategically cut panels and functional fit allow for great movement in all parts.
It sports a superb velcro shoulder closure for easy entry and reinforced knee pads for additional support. An integrated waterproof back pocket protects your keys or money.
Out wetsuits have been co-designed with and tested by watersport athletes.
Great protection from sun and cold water. Perfect for surfing, kite surfing, windsurfing and stand-up paddling.
- Use the ""What's My Size"" button for the most accurate size recommendation based on your body measurements.
- Alternatively you can use the size chart in the next tab below.
- Our model is 1.80 m and is wearing size S.
- This product fits TRUE to size.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure
- Material: 2.5 mm limestone neoprene with polyester lining
Shipping & Returns
- Free Australia-wide shipping for orders over $70
- We accept unworn returns within 30 days of receipt. Please read our FAQ for details.
- International shipping options available for New Zealand, Unites States and Europe (rates to be calculated at checkout)
BUILT FOR WATERSPORTS
This item is designed for surfers and other watersporters and offers a unique set of features:
- Back pocket with guaranteed 100% waterproof bag for keys or money
- Sturdy velcro shoulder closure for easy entry
- Reinforced knee pads
- Designed and made in Europe
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
This item is constructed from the most sustainable fabrics we can find: produced in Italy with yarn from regenerated plastic bottles or recovered ocean plastics (like fishnets).
It is then made in a small family atelier in Portugal audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the factory.
And it's delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
Go out on the water, be assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.
MADE TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your water adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.