SURF LEGGING - Black and White Logo Stack
The perfect legging for all your water adventures! It stays in place even after a crazy wipeout. Offering a bit more warmth and protection than your typical board short but loads more style. Protects your skin from midday sun so you can stay on the water the whole day long.
This handmade legging is designed in Amsterdam and sustainably made from recycled plastic bottles in Europe.
The fabric (made in Italy) is super flexible and offers great UV protection (UPF 50+).
The 90's inspired black and white logo stack design brings maximum retro vibes.
- Use the ""What's My Size"" button for the most accurate size recommendation based on your body measurements.
- Alternatively you can use the size chart in the next tab below.
- Our model is 1.80 m and is wearing size S.
- This product fits TRUE to size.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure
- Material: 78% recycled polyester, 22% elastane
Shipping & Returns
- Free Australia-wide shipping for orders over $70
- We accept unworn returns within 30 days of receipt. Please read our FAQ for details.
- International shipping options available for New Zealand, Unites States and Europe (rates to be calculated at checkout)
BUILT FOR WATERSPORTS
This item is designed for surfers and other watersporters and offers a unique set of features:
- Soft and ultra stretchy fabric, certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Stylish and flattering fit
- Excellent UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Resistance to sun cream
- Designed and made in Europe
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
This item is constructed from the most sustainable fabrics we can find: produced in Italy with yarn from regenerated plastic bottles or recovered ocean plastics (like fishnets).
It is then made in a small family atelier in Portugal audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the factory.
And it's delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
Go out on the water, be assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.
MADE TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your water adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.